So what does it take to get the exposure your brand needs? You might be surprised, but in this podcast I want to use Lady Gaga as an example of successful Creative Branding.
Main points in this Podcast:
• Not afraid to be different and stand out from the crowd.
• Not afraid to stand for a cause, even if it offends people.
• Knows who and how to target a like-minded audience.
• Be real.
• Treats fans like they are in charge.
• Implementing creativity.
• Cultivates their community.
I would love to hear your thoughts! What are some creative ways you have seen brands get exposure?
Keep moving forward!